LFC Widget

Sunday, May 4, 2008

4th oct 07 Disappointment before success?

1st defeat since champ lge final at Athens Right… so wat about this very unfamiliar feeling? Normally I’d feel v frustrated, as usual if Liverpool is struggling in matches. But I’m feeling quite phlegmatic now. We’re behind in epl again, failing to pick up points when we’re supposed to, and our champ lge campaign kicked off with no wins. Ok, so now’s d fact: Liverpool is struggling to win. Seriously. How can u lose at Anfield? At our beloved Anfield… if Liverpool keep on playing like this, rotating like silly (I’m pasrah about rotation now) they will not be champions, regardless epl or champ lge. Seriously. I’m so sad now. Its torres’ 1st season in the champ lge.

I’m starting to recognize a bit of rafa’s tactic. It seems lately liv let the opponent keep the ball until the last line of defence. Dats wat I observed anyway. Unlike before this, I think gerrard’s never playing too deep n usually our midfield is okay, juz fine, n our problem’s always seem to be our attacking options—there’s no one to pass it on too. So I expect dats gonna improve coz now we got torres upfront n kuyt being so excellent at attacking midfield or defensive striker, coz he can pass on to torres n link our central midfield to torres.

But now. Now. now. I really donno, actually quite aghast by our midfield. I know agger’s loss is immeasurable coz hyypia can’t run as fast as he used to. N carra got to work extra hard. N gerrard has not been himself lately. He’s still got class, no doubt, all star players do, but he’s a bit off now, he needs more training n games to take up his excellent form again. Oh come on gerrard! U r always our inspiration! Always the reliable Liverpool hero!

His face was so in agony n frustration during dat champ lge against Marseille, he actually covered his face with his jersey. Oh dat anguish Gerrard, I share it wif u, and to all Liverpool

fans around the world.

No comments: