LFC Widget

Sunday, May 4, 2008

1st oct 2007 - Our job is to make our fans happy

“Our job is to make fans happy. When we win 45 000 go home happy. When we lose, it not only affects them, it affects their cats.”

LOL! I laughed out loud when I read this. This is a quote that I found out at the www.liverpoolfc.tv, a website that I checked almost everyday, if the wireless LAN permits me. Which is soooooo true, I juz laughed n laughed, coz it’s soooo true. When Liverpool lose, I get moody, sometimes I forgot to feed the cats. Ok, to make things clear, my cats won’t starve coz they’re a bunch of always-hungry-never-full-except-on-very-rare-occasion felines, n if they missed one meal, they can always wait on till the next one. Normally what I do when Liverpool lose, I usually go to sleep, continue muttering to myself, n lately I write something out of my emotions (which, normally is frustration from rafa’s rotation policy).

I am against the rotation policy but I think I’m getting used to this. I mean, now I’m like so nervous whenever Liverpool is going to play coz I can’t guess who’s playing n who’s not. N when dat someone dat I like is on, I’ll be like, “yes! He’s playing!” I’m obsessed wif torres, I juz can’t get enuff of him, everything he does on d pitch either amazes me or get criticized by me but most of time I adore him. So much!

No comments: