LFC Widget

Thursday, June 19, 2008

End of group stages EURO 08

hmm... I must say, this has been quite a relaxing euro for me. Perhaps I was so busy during the day, and I think sleep is something I have to do, coz I don't see a way of recovering sleep unless falling sick. I missed a few matches, especially during the 3rd match of the group stages... I know its not fair, but qualified teams definitely sent up their 2nd team the chance to play, which is typical, and that's what happened. BUT I keep updated to the goals and reviews, and lineups and everything. I envy Ilyana who have time to catch up sleep in the mornings coz she doesn't have to GO TO WORK at 8am in the morning!
My prediction was final: spain v holland, but as I was staring at the tournament schedule, I don't see how that can happen except during semi final DARN! so I have to choose another final, and I decided to go for holland v portugal. But I support Spain coz of Torres mainly, and others too... but Holland's looking reallllll good mannn!

No comments: