LFC Widget

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bye Bye Kuyt v Torres


Holland 1
van Nistelrooy 86
Russia 3
Pavlyuchenko 56 Torbinskiy 112 Arshavin 116
I am disappointed wif Holland's performance last night. I agree wif their coach Van Basten, they never got into the game-- coz that's what I'm waiting for! Aku cam, tunggu, tunggu jak sidak masok gear, sik masok2! Paloi! I think Russia was already innit long before d Dutch warmed up. I know Russia was good, bak kata Josh Deng, aku yakin bah, aku ada nangga sidak main. Aku pun ada! But is this the Holland that defeated Italy 3-nil the other night??? Darnnnnn... I am yet to hear Ily's comment on this. Holland was just average last night, coz the Russians played a better game. When Ruud scored, they went into extra time, I found myself supporting the Russians more, coz the way they played all night was awesome! Sayang la mun kalah, eventhough I want the Dutch to win. Stupid Nasib bait aku sik main prediction ya wuih... As for tonight, naturally, Spain laaaaa, coz of Torres (oh, another reason I support Holland aside from the Dutch's amazing performance in the group stages is that Kuyt is innit, darnnnnn I was really looking forward for Torres v Kuyt for the semi -- palak juak Holland kalah) ... Italy is also in the list, tp list dibah2 laa (fyi, Ily n me agreed to support more than 1 teams no? haha) but I think I would be more gutted than now if Spain loses tonight. Football! Anything can happen!

No comments: